8.04.2020

tunes

أَعُوذُ بِٱللَّهِ مِنَ ٱلشَّيۡطَٰنِ ٱلرَّجِيمِ، بِسْمِ اللهِ الرَّحْمٰنِ الرَّحِيْمِ



for some time now, I've caught a liking for nightcore remixes/edits. [acoustic remixes becoming a fast fave as well]

this one I found today, and though I can't say I'd ever rock petals around my neck (maybe if they were just super jazzy or matching something/someone, I dunno lol), much of the imagery on the vid's background and of course the lyrics especially, strike a chord (or many, many chords, to be precise).

(note - primary exception, my parents never got me a guitar or ever encouraged individuality. internal drives were a thing alhamdulillah I found from blessings that happened to rain on me every now and again. also, can't overlook how my Moon and the guitar go hand in hand, from a few memories I get to keep mA. the subtle waves this song correlates with me not only in content, but recent experience...a bit whoa.)

 

No comments: