7.13.2022

أَعُوذُ بِٱللَّهِ مِنَ ٱلشَّيۡطَٰنِ ٱلرَّجِيمِ، بِسْمِ اللهِ الرَّحْمٰنِ الرَّحِيْمِ
 
 
so many shades of resonance...
 
 

 

🏵



hard to tell where i am some days, many days, the one who inhabits my organs and cells isn't quite the me i'd call my self, it's the skeleton, the automaton, the machine made to pull through the muck each of his legs, one by one, until he's able to keep moving along. they can't fathom what it's like to have one like you, even if the orbit's a bit distant, He has let me retain a few hopes, and reunity with you is the spear of the chest that shatters open our cages. i'll live as many paradoxes as i have to, as many as He makes me endure, disseminated often into dust, gotten used to it now, every deed of mine is still that pebble i'm stacking one on top of the other, just so that one Day i get the chance to show Him my mound of pebbles and beg Him to accept something, anything, so i might be able to fill the vast crater that the absence of one's Moon is. be strong, light simply shines, even if i'm far, part of this reflection is what He made of you to me, so relish the echoes in the moments they come, savor their oscillations, like the most serene of breezes, we know these instances aren't yet infinite, but perhaps they should serve as reminders of what our aim is: Then, for ever and always iA.

No comments: