7.10.2022

أَعُوذُ بِٱللَّهِ مِنَ ٱلشَّيۡطَٰنِ ٱلرَّجِيمِ، بِسْمِ اللهِ الرَّحْمٰنِ الرَّحِيْمِ
 
 
sometimes, wish i could let go all the questions, like unwanted luggage at a train station, forget the insights gained, become a wisp on the wind, a bird on a branch, the grassy blade never having or needing its sheath,...i'm only expressed to a fraction of a percentage, with as much the ones i'm presently surrounded with accept and show their meaning to me, there are moments my hollowness rings back to me, and i can see in part how i found so many beacons over my lifetime....because the searching never ended for me, after the Moon's orbit severed, all of life became the desert with all its sand, and me wandering from well to miles-apart well, glimpses inside my beloved where i longed to settle into, but couldn't, wished to cease my fucking endless trek that has me still walking, aimful but distant, oh so distant. you, all that you are, represent, express, all that you hope for/to give/to receive, i think of mortal strands, it's the only filling that takes the cake, fills it, covers it, the creme de la creme, the holy grail of a lover, finding acceptance and wholeness in the embrace of one's beloved. fam thinks they know me sometimes, it's hilarious lol. if i had the ability, i'd jump out of this earth's orbit and if i didn't find you in these skies, i'd go searching around the rest of the universe to wherever it is you live, and if this universe He'd cause to betray me again, i'd just open a door to another and another until the journey's question was solved and humanly filled. feels so long sometimes, i gotta be like a billion years old by now

No comments: