7.29.2022

of proximity and my Primera

أَعُوذُ بِٱللَّهِ مِنَ ٱلشَّيۡطَٰنِ ٱلرَّجِيمِ، بِسْمِ اللهِ الرَّحْمٰنِ الرَّحِيْمِ
 
 
7/10
 
wasn't expecting it, but you made it a day i'll always remember, treasure with all of my senses, reminding me with the tips of icebergs, how this life is entirely one beginning. it was a pose, a physical closeness, like a stamp affixed to an envelope, two surfaces fitting so snugly it was evident they were made for such belonging, and i knew in that moment - you were my postage, helping me to get where i'd always been aiming. you may have said you changed your mind, but i haven't, never will iA, my goal is the same; the beacon who stirred me at this journey's start, forever has her place in my sky, where the Garden's comprised simply of beloved and light. hope i can always be a reason for your patience, a reason for breathing deeply and anticipation, of knowing whatever this life causes to part is what akhirah will bring together in His mercy, whole and complete, iA.

No comments: