7.26.2022

أَعُوذُ بِٱللَّهِ مِنَ ٱلشَّيۡطَٰنِ ٱلرَّجِيمِ، بِسْمِ اللهِ الرَّحْمٰنِ الرَّحِيْمِ
 
 
suppose i knew the day was coming, when the dreamer went back to her slumber, eyes (of writing) now closed so i couldn't gaze in them, catch whatever glimpses i could of her journey and its continuances. alhamdulillah, still preserved much of the historical precedents where the Moon showed her light and every purpose became simultaneously bright(er), so i reach into memory banks, even sometimes forge the Future and her locks of yet unstroked brilliance, cascading raven methinks it is, but certainly closer examination on the couches of silk brocade and elegance is needed. so patience is my elixir, patience is my antidote, it is the cloth of my clothes, the sole of my boot, the weave of my hat, every thread that a human could need or wear, patience must comprise it, for the journey is long, longer than i imagined it could be, longer than 2020 made me think i might live to see, but i swear, feels like He pulls me along simply to be further tested, pulling out every misconception even as disillusion is a color of the skin i can't seem to get rid of, forward is the direction, willing or otherwise, Tomorrow with your bosom, embraced and free of quicksand forever, such is the hope this nomad lives to seek from life.

No comments: