8.01.2022

أَعُوذُ بِٱللَّهِ مِنَ ٱلشَّيۡطَٰنِ ٱلرَّجِيمِ، بِسْمِ اللهِ الرَّحْمٰنِ الرَّحِيْمِ
 
 
before that proximity, there was a thought i'd had, about how my left flank was empty, no one standing next or near to me, and then maybe couple heartbeats later, He'd brought her to fill the void, and that...was what i wished for, to be surrounded by my beloved, to not have pieces scattered or distant. she came to my side, gelling there as if she knew the place belonged to her, and i knew something of being complete again. 

there's not a lot of words in the language to describe the emotions such an experience has. God knows, that kind of closeness, being with, ma'iyya, that is what i have always chased. in His wisdom it's also the rarest experience ever known, but alhamdulillah it does give me a template for what to seek and where to seek it. ya Rabb, grant my beloved the fullest of patience, until we meet iA.

No comments: