4.25.2017

- in the name of Allah -


even as words of patience tumble from the tongue, there's still a part inside that crumbles at dunya's insistence of people or a person at distance. no doubt it's better, safer, and I won't mind sooner, or later, but this very second it's a tiny thorn's prick of what's doubtless a test for the waiter. I wish I could see the moon through the clouds Allah placed, through the fog of rain and things that condense and evaporate, but the journey is still there to be made. there's a folly of mine that runs so deep it might as well color me blind, but by His mercy and what He orchestrates of fate, there's not a thing in life had I the choice I'd choose to change; this momentary pain, this credible lapse in my defenses, just a flicker of my mortality breaking through the fortress, reminding me the journey only for now seems endless. 

 

No comments: