4.25.2017

- in the name of Allah -


Somewhere along this road I've walked, I picked up the talent of dreaming. Not really daydreaming, nothing so absent-minded, but more akin to mental visualization on a whole other scale. It wasn't always true of me, for awhile there I was just one who thought deeply. Then, after the first evolution, it became one who thought and felt deeply. Later, now after years of near-drowning in those figurative depths, alhamdulillah the key to balance became clear: becoming one who dreamt as deeply as I thought and felt.

Couldn't have found the sparks on my own, needless to say Allah gave me the chance to take this path in a way where I could connect all of the dots, take as much time as I needed, frame from a lifetime still being lived not just the meaning of the past evolving into the present, but a wellspring for the future. To reach the peak of peaks, to give myself the chance at Allah's mercy and ridwaan, will take a great deal of patience. Patience to be content with life moving as fast or slow as it does, patience with not being able to know some things I would like to (like how one is faring), patience while feeling like I'm moving or thinking a million miles a second while life around is nearly standing still. All of it though, worth it in the end, bi ithniAllah. 

No comments: