9.09.2018

بِسْمِ اللهِ الرَّحْمٰنِ الرَّحِيْمِ


Letting 

so many blessings, so many gifts, then come times like this, where sight only goes, to the one thing amiss. so I recall my soul to the present, being content with what He gives, for I know to hear from her may not be a thing forever, though I'll always wish it is. it's been raining again the past few days, echoing my self, in all possible ways. my Rabb, permit me my contentment, in letting things as they should be, not to twist from this life, what I think of need; allow my patience to extend, beyond time or borders or distance; allow me to keep memory and purpose refined, always near, so for the time that's left, it brings only hope to bear. here's to now, building towards Forever, a bridge for me and for my mirror.

No comments: