9.30.2018

Seasons & Reddening

بِسْمِ اللهِ الرَّحْمٰنِ الرَّحِيْمِ


As autumn forms from summer's fade, I hope you now know, your light is not one of change. Inside every breath I take, is my plea to Him, that He let me remain, a spark of yours that never dims, whether near or far, through both thick and thin, so always Lit your heart will stay. Nostalgia is but the falling of leaves, of things now past from the tree of our being, scattering across the ground, to fertilize hope for Tomorrow as it grows from baby seeds, ever sown by longing with trust, in our Rabb Who's been our everything since before we began, until long after we became creatures that dreamt of so much. Reasons for optimism and gratitude, He's placed everywhere in life, if we have but eyes to catch their subtle hues, as stark backgrounds or choices might disguise from sight their plainest truth. Creation's constant is its change, with our Creator is what lasts, so kept with Him our aims, to rise above the seasons and their alternation, as ones seeking serenity and khair.

~

Red, the color I always bled, now it's the color of my dreams, seeping out all the way from deep, giving definition to hope, to remind me of what I seek. This gradual progression, of facets and perspectives, ever more reddening with age, like the finest of cherry wines, something treasured but not yet mine to taste, so forward soars my vision, like every other part of me, once dug out of the ground, unasked where it came from, but with her kiss of life, so the heart beat again. And with that organ's echo, into all my other chambers, the blood began to flow, pieces lost became pieces recovered, pieces complete, a goal remembered. Oh my Rabb, permit me to find upon my rebirth, the End I have sought, where I chose Your Sky over this earth, Oh my Rabb, keep me always Red, in ways resplendent and noble, that with khair our efforts are imbued, so Your reward we find, in magnificence far more than our due. I know not what I shall become, but Redder still until perhaps by Redness overcome, what a mural would that be!, to find us so shaded, by coverlets of Eternity.

No comments: