9.15.2018

Revisited

بِسْمِ اللهِ الرَّحْمٰنِ الرَّحِيْمِ



Didn't think I'd ever feel this again, the pain of parting. I've known and paid the price of divergence once, and this promises to surpass it. Interesting how the trials of our life shape out to be, and in truth, I would change nothing. Allah will keep me living, carry me through this as He carried me then. Despite whatever I want in the matter, but that's what it is being His creation. 

It is fortunate through all of this, we get the chance to deal with such a beautiful adversity and prove our mettle to our Rabb. To pass this test, just being grateful for the chance of knowing one another, for being able to find some good through amazing trials, and through it, retaining a positive hope with Him for Tomorrow. In these is success. I cannot say at this second if I will find it, for I haven't felt this lifeless in perhaps ever. But He has always been my anchor, especially when most I needed it and least I wanted it. InshaAllah He will be so for you too, of this I have no doubt. 

Inna lilAllahi, wa inna ilaihi raaji'un.  

No comments: