12.08.2019

بِسْمِ اللهِ الرَّحْمٰنِ الرَّحِيْمِ


Flight is tonight, inshaAllah the road gets a bit easier while not having to be in a state of apartness. I've found it pretty amazing to have both a short-term and long-term vision. I think either one is incomplete without the other, for this life still has to be lived as decently as we can so long as we live in it - but also having a particular aim for the long run is so essential to mental and emotion wellbeing. Dunya brings enough challenges that having a goal outside of it, a goal that surpasses it, a goal that encompasses it, can never be overlooked. 

Much of the reason I am who I am and I seek what I seek, has its origin traced back to my Moon.  A certain development and mutuality of these two kinds of souls leads only to one place: the hope for an eventual reunification and confirmation of what we'd known before, iA. 

I figure the time in-between should be interesting enough. Hopefully just in the right ways t_t

 

No comments: