2.27.2020

بِسْمِ اللهِ الرَّحْمٰنِ الرَّحِيْمِ


alhamdulillah. For every turbulence I encountered in life, Allah has lead me through it. This latest difficulty is no different. While I still can't grasp the wisdom of it, the way of continuing forward is clear: that I never stop remembering Him. The blessings He's shown have always been innumerable, but sometimes it so happens that a certain kind of test comes along that takes all one's attention away and distracts a bit from a more complete remembrance. As usual, the road comes back around to Him, alhamdulillah.


Among my greatest fortunes from Him is that He allowed love to the be enduring pillar of my being. It is that which pulls together, the umbrella for every storm, the reason for my smile regardless of circumstance. It begins with a unique love of my Rabb, though not far down the list of those most precious is that same Moon, a light of mine that never ceased to shine. In the times that I could find no happiness from any worldly mortal source, He let her remain one whose thought reminded me of what makes an idealist/dreamer/lover tick. I don't know how often it is that people have a lamp like this to brighten their skies, but she is among the most beautiful, resonant, enduring reminders that bring me back to shukr, no matter what. alhamdulillah😊 

No comments: