3.01.2020

Envisioned

بِسْمِ اللهِ الرَّحْمٰنِ الرَّحِيْمِ


for every moment i'm living and breathing, there's just one place that i'm chasing, one mortal i'm seeking, and when my time on this earth is up, all i am entrusted to Him while in the grave i'm waiting, not just for resurrection or confirming the truth of what i'd believed in, but simply to be able to gaze in your eyes with His permission, unbound by sin or strife or distance, an oath sworn by His love, to be reunited with the rest of myself, hidden in the core of your being. my state in these days, while i'm reduced in worldly purpose to that of simply surviving, has brought my ocean to the surface, a state in which emotion is oft there for me to swim in. no surprise, every other wave has traces of your memories, both past and future unmade, i thought i had buried that time capsule deep enough to not feel this so soon again, but life once more proves my ignorance of what is to come. still, i have no regrets or ill-wishes, every moment i've lived is an anchor to the future i envision: your hand in mine as our Eternity begins.

No comments: