3.23.2020

Infinitely

بِسْمِ اللهِ الرَّحْمٰنِ الرَّحِيْمِ



long as I have, I'll listen, whether it be to silence or any words He lets you give, these sentences, my whispers on the wind, trying a bit to hold back from going beyond the limit of His. to hear from one's beloved is no right but a priviledge, a trust, an amanah He owns to test me and see what I'm worth to Him. oh Rabb, let me be a close slave but I beg of You, for both khair and never being unaware of what she goes through.

some words are easier to write than others, when it's one's Muse doing the pulling and tugging, without effort, strands of memories, events not-yet-lived, of hopes captured in moments, where only the mind saw it on film: caressing your cheek, watching you smile, the upward curve of lips, how human I am, all parts of the self drawn towards my dream, though you are no phantom, just a gift He has not yet let me reach, one Day with His permission, we'll build worlds together, explore every galaxy, know well every species, touch every mortal essence of beauty, behold Him as He wishes, bathe in limitless possibilities, as Then is simply our beginning.


--<@
 

No comments: