3.21.2020

بِسْمِ اللهِ الرَّحْمٰنِ الرَّحِيْمِ


a thought occurred to me, wondering of my beacon's reflection, if it timed as well with my own seeking, but a few seconds later, the answer just what I would be hoping. only He knows how much I have to let go of, that perhaps this life and these times, find their recompense in the same shape as, the fruit of seeds planted long before, a time predating my imagination. your bloom, in as much shade as I can share, just the remedy I've long needed, take a few leaves and, distill with your essence a bit of what the tongue finds healing, no longer parched, this is what they'd call ease in believing. 

that you exist, is support enough shown to me, gratitude I can remember, for Him not leaving my soul unpaired, even if distance and time are not the sweetest pills to swallow, the price for Unity more than fair. 

No comments: