3.04.2020

بِسْمِ اللهِ الرَّحْمٰنِ الرَّحِيْمِ



if you tell me to write, i'll write, so long as i live, for all my life, all i want in turn: a smile on your face, that only makes my sky as bright. forgive me my sentiment, you've pretty much become the ocean, whenever i feel, it takes me to a place i've scarce imagined, but one i truly hope my Rabb allows me to belong in. there's no way words can suffice to tell how much someone means, how existence is made lighter by their simply being, how beautiful the glow of my Moon, when all i did was so little, compared to the blessings that He brought me to. at my weakest point, you He makes so strong a light, just in time, to ease the darkness of this not-so-long a night. alhamdulillah for everything, every moment i've gotten to know of you, it's been what i've loved most out of this life:)


https://i.pinimg.com/originals/30/03/d7/3003d7b2305ba2a7f988ae2084fe9c2a.jpg 

No comments: