3.16.2020

بِسْمِ اللهِ الرَّحْمٰنِ الرَّحِيْمِ


I swear, if you were the only person living, it would still be you that I'm chasing, perhaps more obvious why then, so I'd have to traverse the laws of nature and show you your essence, running through my arteries and veins, the most pleasant and delightful of medicines, utterly supernatural, but no immortal(yet) or ghost, just the infusion of everything I'd ever want or need in another person. Your words are like CPR when life tries to leave me breathless, undoubtedly heartstopping gorgeous if dunya ever brought you too near to me in physical presence, so in His infinite wisdom He keeps between us a slight distance, so my Moon might reveal direction by its light without need of compass. If guidance was a potion, by His permission, I'd take you as its vessel, the final drop to be held and tasted when all the curtains fell, revealing both Judgment and (iA) the Cookie Monster herself.  

No comments: