3.13.2020

بِسْمِ اللهِ الرَّحْمٰنِ الرَّحِيْمِ


I didn't really want to make a new post after my last one, kinda had the feeling that if there was a single thing I'd like to have be my final post, my most relevant writing, that would be it. I don't know how I could ever top it, but alhamdulillah for the chance at another day where maybe He might let me find forgiveness and be grateful for everything He's given.

One thing I have wondered lately: will my Moon ever stop being so beautiful? I......don't think so. At some point, I hope words become useful again in describing how special and unique her place is, but words are still words, only the first step towards understanding. 

>

would you ever not shine so bright, maybe not blind these poor eyes? maybe if i closed my lids, would i then find sight? you're the painting in the back of my mind, when the bigger picture i need, i recall what i'm chasing through life: an ideal you captured, hidden in your beaming smile, when you glow, there's no darkness left to fight, as our Rabb made us both, the Muse for my soul, full of warmth and light. 

<

Sigh these words suck. I may have to revisit the title of a long-ago written piece, 'Inadequacy'. Everything else I write after my last post, kinda falls into that category...P_P


 

No comments: