3.07.2020

بِسْمِ اللهِ الرَّحْمٰنِ الرَّحِيْمِ



Sometimes the ironies life shows us are  super obvious. The latest one of note, on March 25th: my best friend is flying out cross country to get married and settle in Seattle, on the same day my Gift is set to arrive from Morocco. SubhanaAllah. 

I was kind of hoping that I'd get to have both my best friend and wife in the same time zone (at least), but that doesn't seem to be on the menu for the near future. I might have asked my Rabb why in a case like this case, but learning one's own limitations in life makes such questions irrelevant. Change comes for me, has been coming for quite some time. InshaAllah I can stay in touch with him and meet up few times a year.


~~~


Things I should be writing, but brain not very cooperative. Alh though symptoms of nausea and taste-change absent so far today so that's a plus. Soon, iA

No comments: