10.01.2020

a zoom link, and Tomorrow

أَعُوذُ بِٱللَّهِ مِنَ ٱلشَّيۡطَٰنِ ٱلرَّجِيمِ، بِسْمِ اللهِ الرَّحْمٰنِ الرَّحِيْمِ
 
 
 
Life is something else. A year with various kinds of challenges, hand in hand with an ultimate goal made perfectly expansive and fitting. Lots felt lately, much of it overcoming realizations and déjà vu of the worst type, but hey. I told my Rabb I'd go through anything to be granted my aim. Seems like He'll see what I'm made of, over and over again.
 
In any case, the walima was moved (due to weather concerns) to this Saturday 10/3 at 7pm EST. I decided to post a Zoom link here, and potentially have my beloved and kindred join in if they can:
 
(may be able put up recording here later iA)
 
As crazy as it sounds, I wish a precious few could attend in person. Obviously an excuse to see them, of course. But if there's any people in this life I'd share with or want to give every joy I could, it'd be my Moon and my Gemini. This dunya does what it do though. I wish we could bask in the grandeur you inspire me toward, together, but this seems to be a thing waited for. Alhamdulillah tho, from start to finish.

I hope some day in the near future, a beacon reaches out with some special news, or even to see how the weather is in my part of the world. While 'constantly' and 'too often' probably aren't good, there's nothing quite like the reassurance one feels when knowing how one's beloved fare in life. Alas, even and especially this, I have to leave up to my Rabb to determine if and when.
 
Change comes for me. The scope of which...I dunno if words can encompass. Trials too. Lots of trials. It is, I suppose, the hope that the momentary joys can help buffer against the difficulties. InshaAllah. For a final word here, I would make mention of gratitude. First, that He let me hear from you, and second, for you reaching out, reaching back to me. These gifts, remind me of feeling like the luckiest slave who ever lived. Alhamdulillah :)
 
 


 
 

No comments: