10.23.2020

Opening Eyes, or a Clearer Sky

أَعُوذُ بِٱللَّهِ مِنَ ٱلشَّيۡطَٰنِ ٱلرَّجِيمِ، بِسْمِ اللهِ الرَّحْمٰنِ الرَّحِيْمِ
 
 
 
last night, in a clear sky, saw only a sliver, only a piece, but enough to relish my Moon's shine, drink it in like a reminder life makes me wait to breathe. sine waves are supposed to have their occasional peaks, and some days come, alhamdulillah, where He lets me find a trickling, miniature waterfall of peace, but i don't mind its diminution, or the price paid to continue my being. no matter what this dunya projects or tempts or taunts or rejects, my role remains unified and whole: to carry the torch of my purpose, with as much decency and remembrance of my Creator's trials and mercy as i can sustain in each moment. the balance of this, never quite easy, not quite simple, but as the Twin could attest, those curves and those depths, i swear by Him Who made whatever comprises this chest...that, without question, holds within it company among the most glorious of objectives. 

for the coming days, need to rekindle my fajr's, be a bit brighter in constancy for my Gift, more reasons for her safety and ease, especially in matters of faith, seeing not just the present, but the Future and what awaits.

No comments: