9.12.2021

a glance at now, and ever Tomorrow

أَعُوذُ بِٱللَّهِ مِنَ ٱلشَّيۡطَٰنِ ٱلرَّجِيمِ، بِسْمِ اللهِ الرَّحْمٰنِ الرَّحِيْمِ
 
 
what a pair of opposites, like we arose from dimensions altogether different, one is preference at the surface while the other longs for reaching depth, could not complain one bit, as He was the One Who brought together this. His tests go farther than these eyes can scope, at times life seems oversaturated by shallowness, and so absence tries to tear apart the hope,...but it cannot, for though He tests me with darkness or blindness or distance, it's still He Who brings back light to reach beneath my eyelids. haven't forgotten for a second, what mean and meant my beacons, beloved, named ones these days i try not to name too much, keeping layers of the self just a tad apart, so they don't prematurely mix. yet, i swear it, by the One Who brought together my eyes with ones they long for me to savor, one Day those lights will mix: combine, shine not apart or in-prismed, but rather as constellations beaming near in the night sky, with my arms wide enough to hold them.......iA may He make it always so.

No comments: