9.15.2021

simply Resultant

أَعُوذُ بِٱللَّهِ مِنَ ٱلشَّيۡطَٰنِ ٱلرَّجِيمِ، بِسْمِ اللهِ الرَّحْمٰنِ الرَّحِيْمِ
 
 
it was scarce a moment, as long as the door He let opened, to remain so, and the Sunset (or was it Sunrise? couldn't tell which direction that sun was going, maybe 'twas both, at the same time), graced his eyes, reminders and echos and beckoning, of Tomorrows linked endlessly together, where inside each and every second, would i have you relish the fruit of your patience. i would have loved to simply see, to have that window open, ever so often let the fresh air of some picture shared, be enough as my fuel for that instant...but i know not what He intends, how it might be better as your test, to make the wiser, harder choice, though your Future awaits at this life's end. shine, my Moon, as brightly or as quiet, as it's better for you destined, clouds cannot dim my aim nor the shine of my beacon, closest to earth, enveloped in my core, part of how He keeps my ocean moving.

No comments: