9.04.2021

a reason for her Smile

أَعُوذُ بِٱللَّهِ مِنَ ٱلشَّيۡطَٰنِ ٱلرَّجِيمِ، بِسْمِ اللهِ الرَّحْمٰنِ الرَّحِيْمِ
 
 
it was a simple moment, nothing special on the surface, me walking through the door, as she looks up and smiles, and there it was, preserved in the history of mine: being a reason for her happiness, simply in being, for as long as He gave me time. i could speak of the cost, of the unrequited waves i'd emanated since our beginning, of enduring the absences and distance and misunderstandings, but...no words would suffice the pain or the price, nor could words ever encompass the meaning of glory at her full dive into an ocean that for her had long been waiting. alhamdulillah, often these days hamd of my Rabb becomes a difficult enterprise, when life shows me His tests, and i know the weight of the goal on my soul, the weight on the mind, and truly the respite is His, embedded in His Gift. though my sky has so many clouds, hiding the beacons He made with what He enshrouds, their light He still let shines, through memory and hope intermixing within my core, the fuel of a vision in that Garden: where my dreams come to Life.

No comments: