11.08.2021

Realified

أَعُوذُ بِٱللَّهِ مِنَ ٱلشَّيۡطَٰنِ ٱلرَّجِيمِ، بِسْمِ اللهِ الرَّحْمٰنِ الرَّحِيْمِ
 
 
got so much to be grateful for, been given so many gifts, sometimes they overlap, and the vision finds patience easily and effortless,alhamdulillah.

'intimacy', this is the word that defines what our kind looks for, treasures, more valued than gold, it's the essence of what gives us fuel and hope and imagination, the source of our species' deepest pleasure. intimacy, i might call it the primary undercurrent of resonance, that elusive element my senses are constantly seeking, with beloved, diving down to the depths where everything wants to mix and combine. 

got through 1-2 screenshots worth so far of the playlist. it is..eclectic...and amazing. not surprising, but...i see it, the echoes of my own, somehow playing out in facets of each expression, can picture it, how the moments would unfold, because sometimes, the message is as easy as telepathy.

one thought that occurs to me is, how did my Rabb permit to come to this far? to learn so much of my beloved? it's hard to fathom, what a slave can be granted, the magnitude of it. in truth, the most obvious thing to me is that this is only the surface, only the beginning. i haven't encompassed any of my beacons yet (in this life), but the process of it is,...precious. irreplaceable. 

"nothing else will ever be good enough"😁

'tis true. i know it, it's why i chase what i chase, why He is my Aid, the Creator of my goal. few things brewing in the back of the mind, things to write. a scene perhaps, something surreal but entirely something i intend to fulfill one Day, because of Him.

No comments: