11.03.2021

reflected

أَعُوذُ بِٱللَّهِ مِنَ ٱلشَّيۡطَٰنِ ٱلرَّجِيمِ، بِسْمِ اللهِ الرَّحْمٰنِ الرَّحِيْمِ
 
 
alhamdulillah, especially for the reminder that is my Gift, a sign of His to give a slave strength, and purpose, and drive to walk forever forward with. of the one physically closest, don't often have a need to write, for she is the beacon embraced by sight, words expressed inside affection contoured as touch and closeness = my most preferred method of acknowledging what my beloved mean to me. 
 
~
 
as i once cautioned my Muse, so too later i'd find my Twin cautioning me too, keeping doors and relationships safely in places ensuring budding continues, until the tree of objective reaches its roots deep down to the goal of my truth: the highest Garden, fit for the ones He let me be known through. even if...silence is the earthly poison i've known the best, distance cloaked in wisdom, just glimpses i'd be sufficed with, but every aspect of my beloved...i have to leave them to Him. 

my Rabb will guard your light, lifting the veils and barriers and apartness you might have to servitude to He Who gave you vision. if any good i ever had, if ever any truth i expressed, always it came from Him, i merely benefited from His blessings, that He'd chosen to surround me in. every khair i've ever thought, or touched, or known, all of them i would one Day share with my beloved, this is the purpose i've chosen, a signpost on this road He created that has only one direction: Tomorrow, always, iA.
 
 

No comments: