11.27.2021

Windows:

أَعُوذُ بِٱللَّهِ مِنَ ٱلشَّيۡطَٰنِ ٱلرَّجِيمِ، بِسْمِ اللهِ الرَّحْمٰنِ الرَّحِيْمِ
 
 
they don't have to be open, simply clear, simply glimpses, inside your chest, what makes you tick, your heartbeat, racing blood, waves combining one on top of the other, such is the rush of the ocean i've long envisioned, the mind and heart as forces joined, so when your expression through tertiary measures of certain reflections..i find mirrors mine, on so many levels, it's precisely the fuel i cherish for this journey He makes me take to find my Home.

~

it's an immeasurable blessing (alhamdulillah), when the lover finds himself surrounded by the love of his beloved, even in echos of emotion, their connection to me...ah Rabb, what can i say? this is what i seek, the beginning vapors of a haze at present only occupying the back of my mind, but becoming ever firmer and tangible to my eyes, no longer tangents, no longer darknesses i fear, simply what i desire- this with You i chase. 

forgive me my sins, the momentary lapses or indulgences of one whose nearest kin is distance, i could never forget Thy remembrance, just the mortal part of me...ever searching, listening, gazing, at the skies or within memories, or inside futures yet slowly in the making, the jism and the nafs, the qalb and the ruh, every part of me named, of essences i barely grasp and pieces beyond my scope, all of these unite for the very same objective: wholeness and completion with my beloved, to be not apart, to be not endangered, to be fully expressed and imbibed, to relish and cherish, as delicacies strewn amidst a delicatessen, freeness upon which exist no limits, the Sky our playground, our purpose as is wish.

No comments: