12.08.2021

if 'twas a question

أَعُوذُ بِٱللَّهِ مِنَ ٱلشَّيۡطَٰنِ ٱلرَّجِيمِ، بِسْمِ اللهِ الرَّحْمٰنِ الرَّحِيْمِ
 
 
nope, i haven't quite reached, the list on picture 9, but there's something there, to which i'll take a moment and reply, lyrics from Walker's "Better Half of Me":
 
That I'd have all I need
If you were standing right in front of me
I'll finally see
What it means to be complete
...
Will you be the better half of me? 
 
could these words be what you would say, what your lips would release if they were free to speak as they might please? 

for a moment, i'll let my self fly off this perch, off the ground of this second, into the Skies, where "YES!" is the only echo from me resonating. i am not the Architect of my existence, of the beloved He let grace my senses...but alhamdulillah that i am not, alhamdulillah that He is, to let reach such subtle soft messages into ears and a self embracing their reception. 

~

in all the lessons He's taught me, in the ones He brought me to know, the learning of completion is perhaps the most relevant, most salient, the most precious knowledge for an ocean that can only gain from acceptance - His and of every test, alongside the aiming for the coolness of my eyes, their most perfect place of rest. and so, because i have known something of completion, i'd love to share its every depth and meaning, the breadth of its beating, both within our chests and inside the stars when they become our endless ceiling.

breathe, breathe sometimes faster, maybe often slower, when you find CPR a necessity needed closer, know a twin has no distance, meters or miles matter not to twinship, one or another of my duas will find its way to Him, so breath then might come easily again (except in case of certain breathlessnesses, which i am a fan of, so in such states well then simply suffer xD for a bit, promise, it'll ease, if the grip encircles the heart and squeezes, and it feels like absence is the hammer and your self the stone...then welcome to the beginning of the journey, it only hurts because that is how He keeps you growing 😊).

No comments: