2.25.2017

- in the name of Allah -

In memory of this day that'll stay with me forever, iA as inspiration to draw on and push forward towards a better akhirah, to find with Allah the best of things I ever sought. The first, exactly one year ago, the second earlier today, both becoming by His grace means of spurring onward and seeking Firdaus before anywhere else.

2/25
Even if I had a thousand hearts, each to split in a thousand parts, 
For each and every vein, a knife to slice and blood to drain,
A single mind for all the nerves, a place where all the pains converge;

I'd live for them a thousand lives, to reach a point like this in time,
Where the past at last evolved, into future's rise instead of fall,
Where once I found but loss, all morphed to gain and this life the cost,
Happily paid not only for them found as stars, but to Him Who owns it all.

 

No comments: