2.14.2017

- in the name of Allah -

k
i can't quite remove from my words any trace of pain or tinge of sadness, lived long enough to remember the good and bad no matter what the current status. though some precious moments are found where I can see in-tomorrow, not the in-between of getting there but the finale of a path that overcame the loss and persevered from sorrow. 

my life, all of it, is just a series of events trying to prove I am what mirrors reveal, going past the surface and holding on as long as i can to the beauty of ideals. alhamdulillah disillusion no longer stalks my steps but newer more evolved challenges emerge, needing to forge from the essence of disintegrating matters molecules of a single pattern so dreams and us converge. 

let me say for once and ever, your threads and mine are interwoven, when I picture delight, it's never far from a place where your hands are mine holding. this road is a star chart with you as a guiding constellation, shining whenever needed to abate the darkness and offering a place for the heart to roam in.

No comments: