9.22.2017

- in the name of Allah -

:]

Beacon, the Second: Noor ush Shams
9.22.17

Every tale has a beginning, and that of my beacons is no different. Before there was the Moon to cast its pleasing shade, there was the Sun to open eyes with shining rays. This was no ordinary glow, unlaced by ultraviolet or any harmful frequencies, of instead a pattern firm but in its essence mellow. It never sought to overpower, nor let itself be dimmed, or cause another to fade, but always sought in reason a middle ground, remaining strong in purpose and in place. 

Though it is true that the Sun did set, so fate may let rise the Moon, so it remains ever true, that the light from one makes the other more beautiful too. Like so is my sky perpetually lit, whether in day or at night, whether in sadness or in joyful grin, of all the blessings I've been given: I consider knowing these two, among my most treasured gifts. 




No comments: