4.06.2018

بِسْمِ اللهِ الرَّحْمٰنِ الرَّحِيْمِ


With choice I would choose radiance and shine, becoming a beacon for Beacons on our way to the paramount and sublime. It's a given that this journey is a test, laden with mechanisms of pitfalls and regrets, but this life is not the place of our rest. My vision settles on Gardens and elevations, on brightness and bliss beyond calculation, on presenting the best of His gifts, exceeding all possible expectations. The road is rocky, not cold and sweet and delicious to eat, but thorny and paved with difficult choices where we give up our nafs to belief. I choose that which lasts, that which remains, that Place where all possibilities open up in spades. I choose that which brightens, that which glows, that which shines as hope upon everything we know. I choose that which glitters and is truly gold, that which embodies in essence every ideal imaginable in whole. I choose a road where she might be at its end, that I might show her bliss, and know for myself the truth of what Love is. 

Ya Rabb, make Jannah my abode, my serenity, my haven, my cave in the clouds with guests aplenty, make Firdaus my sanctuary, the candle to my flame, that it may keep lit for Ever the heart of this 'abd You have always owned, ameen. 

No comments: