11.15.2018

Popsicle-Stick Lightsabers


بِسْمِ اللهِ الرَّحْمٰنِ الرَّحِيْمِ



this is how, you remind me of what I really am, where once upon a time, I lived like a blind man, couldn't see the front from its back, didn't know what it was that I had, 'til we parted ways, so my seas were cut in half. whatever their color, whether in Red or in White, both sides utterly beloved, as Jedi is the struggle, to salvage balance from life. traces and truths, of shades ruby red or sapphire blue, of my Sun and my Moon, two orbits comprising my dream, where He's brought me back to you.
~
when those sabers kissed, each meeting in its moment perfect, I saw my stars align, showing in one amazing glimpse, those whom I'd so long missed. who could orchestrate such a setting, and give such undreamed gifts, if not our Rabb, Who plans for us even more than this? it's so far beyond anything I could imagine, to know you again, you, who now gleam again in my sky as if you had always been there, waiting. what I chase, the road, it's the same as it's ever been, to see my beacons safe, basking in the warmth of the highest Heaven, their smiles and joy completing in me my own reflection.
~

inshaAllah

No comments: