11.11.2018

بِسْمِ اللهِ الرَّحْمٰنِ الرَّحِيْمِ

with a lover's eyes, sometimes find that love is blinding, even with my opened mind, can't contain these oceans inside me, gravity and waves, like my Sun and my Moon, so there's gravity between souls, drawing me close, not just planetary, but universally known. my God, so much love there I have to give, so much I need to let out, every second a beloved isn't near, another second where I'm drowning, an expansion of the chest nearly halted by absence, the crimson within trying its hardest to escape my tissue and skin.

may be going supernova, even though the heart knows this life, it isn't yet over, still it grows and grows, wanting to envelop whatever it finds, a white blood cell hunting for another's pain or hurt, making it mine, so those beloved find only ease and serenity with time. distance, oh distance, wishing I'd conquer you first, before I lay sprawled across this shore, surrounded by water but dying of thirst. it seems this agony is one I carry alone, until my Rabb sees fit to lessen its grip, and so the next breath finally becomes one that I own, instead of recollecting those far away and longing for them I would know, maybe sleep will beckon with its own dreams, to suppress what I'm missing, giving in small doses respite and ease.

I've read and been told, "Indeed, Allah is with those who are patient", so I take my complaints and my ailments, file them away on this shelf, never seeking medical aid for the bleeding but always pleading for His help, to lift from human shoulders the weight of things unseen but seemingly eternally felt, such it is, the bumps of the road I chose, with all its thousand pricks or more, perhaps at its end will I find my Rose
inshaAllah

No comments: