1.27.2019

Instilled

بِسْمِ اللهِ الرَّحْمٰنِ الرَّحِيْمِ



It was just one week ago, when some avenues seemed closed or harder still to open, when she tried again to reach my soul, intently or instinct, either was beautiful to behold, of a two seeking to be one, simply to be whole. I would sear the memory as deep down as I could, just to remember the focus that she gave, unifying all of me, though it is not an easy road to pave. Therein my Gift, so much just for me to savor, finding bits and pieces, of a puzzle long thought unreachable in life for ever. A riddle she remains, some things I think I perceive, I analyze in vain, then recalling I must let go, of what is not yet for me to know. Not all the world's folk see as I might, not all dwell, as long as birds on a nest, waiting for an egg I've not seen to hatch, such an intertwining takes time to gel, time, like a bell, heard so oft ringing in my ears, reminder of both now and Then. 

No comments: