1.22.2019

بِسْمِ اللهِ الرَّحْمٰنِ الرَّحِيْمِ



some revelations don't strike at sudden, rather a bit longer in the making. not always a Moon can be fullest or brightest, maybe the clouds won't let light through, or maybe time keeps it a bit duller and rusted, so what it could have reflected instead turns acidic or twisted, a reality more bitter than true. I wish my reasons and hopes, my interstellar pull and gravity would distances close, not just for selfishnesses but for something good always chose. 

even if my Rabb would so decree, for my beacons to be tested to limits and extremes, that all I found equaled not what I knew they could be, neither would aims change, nor my path alter from the course He laid. a few words from my Gift, the doldrums from the day so easily lift, though an ocean between, her voice my mind repeats, as if she were mere inches away from me. so it is for worldly provision, helping to stay steady, when other pieces of existence waver or appear not quite ready, for the submission of a shore to waves coming inevitably.

long have I asked to meet my End, sooner the better so I imagine, but His will alone keeps me living, pushing forward, breathing, reaching upward, seeking, such is the Pinnacle, ever beyond my ability but always encompassed by His permission. 

Oh life, you are such melodramatic sorrow, bitter or sweet, every moment you would lull me into thinking it's all ending or beginning, when my truth resides solely in Tomorrow. I choose Him and would do so forever, 'tis the only road that ends with me and my Love together.
 

No comments: