1.20.2019

Returns

بِسْمِ اللهِ الرَّحْمٰنِ الرَّحِيْمِ


Alhamdulillah, back from second trip to see my Gift. It's not easy crossing so many boundaries in a relationship, but worth it to see the glimpses of potential and inshaAllah the fruits of that persistence down the road.

A few words to encapsulate what resulted, written on the plane ride back.

-

I could describe her scent, her touch, or the softness of her skin, but none of these would make her blush, for she is not quite the girlish girl, rather the woman a shade more rough. Of polishes and edges, not quite restrained in her directness, not the heart of a poet, but the beauty of a tigress. Somewhere between our selves the balance awaits, for me to find and try make matters straight, I know not how long this task might take, perhaps the rest of all my earthly days, but for all the promises I would hold, I hope He fulfills all my dreams in all their ways; ameen.  

No comments: