1.01.2019

بِسْمِ اللهِ الرَّحْمٰنِ الرَّحِيْمِ


what a year it was, laden with so many blessings, if I began to count them, never would I find their ending. from beacons burning brighter than ever, to life's provision found inside the most unlikely treasure, this time was so much more than I could have wished, finding inside the difficulties of life, so many reasons to count toward bliss. I have no repayment for my Rabb, His gifts are too great, my being compared, but a wisp upon the wind. still, lean on Him I must, it was He Who gave me my Sun and Moon, in orbits firm and built on trust, that always might love prove to be a guide, a means of lifting higher towards the greatest End: His Paradise. and what to say of she who He made my wife? common eyes might find there no prize, but resting her soul inside, just one to settle my ocean and still its tides, the most subtle Gift for one such as i.

patience is my course, to let matters find their straightest road, forging from each moment, things to ease their load, to bring none the slightest pain, to hold no enmity or grudge, rather one to lighten and inspire, for all of my beloved.

No comments: