9.21.2019

بِسْمِ اللهِ الرَّحْمٰنِ الرَّحِيْمِ

can't ever stop writing, may as well ask me to stop breathing, something always trying to escape from inside, maybe reach she who carries so much meaning. walk your path my Moon, take the steps you need to take, to be steady and safe, sometimes think i need to hold back, refrain from feeling, or else absence becomes the assassin in daylight, an enemy i can't alone defeat. i know my Rabb is near, though human i utterly remain, never far from longing for company similar and resonating, the most worthwhile pursuit kept from its pursuer due to the test of fate. maybe when my Gift arrives, and I can open and touch what's inside, then this loneliness retreats, an unwanted, uninvited mistress who's seemingly lifelong been chasing after me. i've fathomed and foreseen a number of futures, both painful and painless, never certain how the road will straighten ahead, but basking in Moonlight is the endgame, the sum of a life lived seeking fulfillment, whole and untamed. 

No comments: