4.11.2020

بِسْمِ اللهِ الرَّحْمٰنِ الرَّحِيْمِ


alhamdulillah, it's good to know sometimes, even if it can't be all the time, the moments we're given, of orbiting bodies coming just a tiny bit closer and so awareness increases..it's a gift. 

these days remind me of the darkest part of my life, about a decade back, the era of self-isolation and societal/life avoidance. really hated that time, alhamdulillah my Rabb saw me through it though, even if now is externally similar to that time but for all kinds of different reasons lol. reminds me a bit of an old eminem song, eventually perhaps the sources of pain lose their edges, being not so sharp but just something appreciated as it forces growth and acceptance of circumstances that defy imagination. 

another major blessing, among my most profound- family. could never forget how much Allah sheltered me, and in a state like this, with all material needs taken care of by His permission, even as the economics of the world itself crumbling these days...the security blanket is..vast.

a few things missing, but if i had them, what's left to chase? (note- wisdom is not always the most comforting thing lol)

 

No comments: