4.06.2020

بِسْمِ اللهِ الرَّحْمٰنِ الرَّحِيْمِ


Alhamdulillah, beautiful weather the past few days, enough to stir one out the confines of this pandemical era and be a bit closer to nature. 

A few things I wanted to throw out there, for future and past and present reference: 

___
even if there's nothing i can hear, if silence was all you could give, doesn't change for me a thing, or the one i'd want to have near. we don't need goodbyes, barely even hellos, just one salaam now or then, a day or year or decade apart, who knows, (but my Rabb, Who made us both).

even if a moment came, where my essence faded from your vessels, no longer ran inside your veins, and you could not feel that old crazy madness, that emotion tends to claim, i would still chase what i chase, for He put it all there and it's His to take as well away.
___

What is a love, if it was not and did not seek to be eternal? That which lasts, never fades away, persists, endures, beyond all fathomable obstacle or scenario..I wouldn't have it be anything else. Interestingly, my only doomsday conception was if, Allah-forbid, He decreed your hand to be in someone else's on that Day. This doesn't bother me though, as if it's His will and if I'm in a position to not fret about torment - at least something right between Him and I would have happened and I'm cool with that.

Still, some aims are too grand, too priceless to allow any mortal factor to get in the way of their completion. The look in your eyes, when we see what we've never seen before, it's more precious to me than any mortal/worldly perception you could have. A nonsensical notion, I know, to frame love in such a way whether or not its reciprocal remained, but life is kinda all about surviving unimaginable things.

 

No comments: