6.23.2020

بِسْمِ اللهِ الرَّحْمٰنِ الرَّحِيْمِ


So this just happened...

I get a call from unknown Paki #, says he is Br. Jawad, from old school ISB peeps, and wants to ask forgiveness for something he wrongly said about me almost 20 years ago to the father of someone I was intending to marry at the time..........and of course I know exactly who he is and exactly what situation he's talking about lol. the K! my God, subhanaAllah how things come full circle. 

Just like Coldplay's "Yellow" playing in the artist's shop back in summer of 2018, can't even make this up. 

Of course gotta forgive, though tried to in the past, and leave no claim for it in front of Allah. But wow, imagine that. Two decades later, no precedent no contact no special reason for it, but it happens. Not gonna lie, every so often when I thought of people I needed to forgive and totally let go stuff of...the dude used to top the list lol.

Looks like my Rabb would have me learn a further lesson in letting old beef go...makes sense, have to forgive others before one is forgiven by Him after all.

 

No comments: