6.07.2020

first of an Eskimo's kiss

بِسْمِ اللهِ الرَّحْمٰنِ الرَّحِيْمِ


even and especially when, the tides from your gravity might be slowed to almost stillness, it just takes a single echo to grace my vision, for me to recall the essence of why this journey i began: you

i know why the silence is, how it serves its purpose of protection, preservation, when the mass of emotion reaches critical, threatening to erase all other senses, so that we lose not our solar systems, and keep orbits stable in their distances, but my God what a force He made you as my beacon, lit even if my eyes were closed and memories were all you filled me with.

if all the rest of His creation, fled from me, stampeding to their own roads and decisions, i would not mind a single bit, if only your hand rests in mine when all is said and written :)  

No comments: