6.10.2020

Rainy

بِسْمِ اللهِ الرَّحْمٰنِ الرَّحِيْمِ


Just like that, you became my Rain, wish you could always fall on my face, weather drizzly or downpour, soaking in you is something I'd always have time for. Rain, sometimes with her thunder and lightning, musical awe for the ears and wondrous surprises for the eyes, it's the cure for my ocean when things start to dry. To find you, I'd take all the sand and salt of this earth in, let it settle to the bottom, just so He lets me evaporate and our Clouds we're merging in. Need radar and sonar, satellites and weather trackers, find out where your signals bouncing, so I can flow there faster, catch on the tongue any and every drop, savoring the essence and memorizing the flavor, awaiting the moment His permission arrives, so instants turn into Forever.

No comments: