6.04.2018

بِسْمِ اللهِ الرَّحْمٰنِ الرَّحِيْمِ


Rain, it comes when it comes, doesn't always stay, often it's pleasant, just to stand in its midst, let it fall on the face. I've never been an architect of anything, just a wandering nomad, needing always my Rabb and everything He gives. Been so long since I've found this life wasn't mine to live, not where I can truly breathe, not where my dreams can flourish. Thus I gave Allah all of those hopes, both mortal and amazing in scope, that any trade I make with Him, is but a meager means to seek what He has always owned. 

Oh dear beloved, whether under stars shining or blackened in darkness, the sky is still above you, calling to find Allah amidst all our troubles, no matter how far gone we think the self is. Don't let the devils in, or else they will never leave, luring always towards things we think we must have, or else all life is failed, beneath the crush of ambition's heave. If we don't find for our selves a host, a covering in human raiment, then let that need go, like the breeze troubled for just an instant, which then just settles for wherever its Rabb lets it be content. Chase Jannah like it's the only thing you know, for it's the only place that lasts, this life is just our test, to see if we choose between Now and Tomorrow, the better half.  

Ya Rabb, make easy and open the road for my beacons, forgive them their sins, allow them patience in all moments, that You may keep them close through every season, ameen.

No comments: