6.29.2018

In Memoriam

بِسْمِ اللهِ الرَّحْمٰنِ الرَّحِيْمِ


still I write, still I glean,
memories from Tomorrow,
a place I've never seen.

it's not far at all, may be some years at most,
so long as we've kept Allah with us close.

every moment's been a treasure,
I love them all without regrets,
to be His slave, while hoping for the best.

you're my thundershower in June,
a month of mine to remember, 
for in it, you came true.

it rained, I soaked, 
it thundered, I gasped
and nearly choked,
but worth every second,
to see my self rebuilt,
and your heart awoke.

such can be the heart: a fickle beast, running where it may, while caring for naught else, but its own release. that's alright, just give it up to Allah, let Him show for you the way, so you might find again: your cloak, your blanket, your breeze, your shade. 

inshaAllah

 

No comments: