6.11.2018

بِسْمِ اللهِ الرَّحْمٰنِ الرَّحِيْمِ

as my Rabb permits, inshaAllah

do you know what it is, to let love go, and not hold it in, to let it roam free, not cage it close, I don't know how, but it seems the more I do, the bigger still it grows. not sure what happens to the chest, when it's filled past brim, overflowing past all sense, beyond any point of recognition. to write and rhyme, as effortless as breeze, with this muse that seems infinite unending, sparked into life so easily. 

there is a line, past which I'll never cross, for I'd never choose to harm, or bring to you some loss. of this, for now, my only wish, to always know how your journey is. whether times of ease, or times of pain, whether in drought or plentiful of rain, just awareness shared would content the soul; in knowing how you fare, all of me is whole.




No comments: