6.23.2018

بِسْمِ اللهِ الرَّحْمٰنِ الرَّحِيْمِ


Completion Completed

I write, of that which must be written, a record, experiences summed at last, from pain of the past, to a present overflowing serenity, how can mere words contain expression, how I can tell in truth, the meaning, how Tomorrow shapes overwhelmingly from the good Allah lets me do? The blessings, they're stacked, so high, if I miss them now, shame on me, for I'd be worse than blind, the evidence is ample, His favor: my fuel, gradually sudden, I've self-actually materialized, no longer phantom or ghost, the forward way so clear and concise, beautifully arranged by His permission, so utterly His immaculate design. Regardless what's ahead of me, or what's ever been behind, there's just Tomorrow I seek, full of His grace, all I want to find, light: ever in hope it glows, powered by love it shines, beacons grow into their own constellations, brightness compounded and sublime, gifted and giving, guidance and olive branches, gratitude eternal for our Rabb, Who never left us behind.

Alhamdulillah oh Allah, ever, always.

 

No comments: