5.26.2022

5/17

أَعُوذُ بِٱللَّهِ مِنَ ٱلشَّيۡطَٰنِ ٱلرَّجِيمِ، بِسْمِ اللهِ الرَّحْمٰنِ الرَّحِيْمِ
 
 
wasn't quite looking for it, surely not expecting, a beacon to crash through the mundane, and show me the light of her soul, so fully yearning and beaming. i'll call her my Comet, streaking across the span of my vision, with a mask on, barely deciphering the surface- but utterly effortless we dipped below it, with words and expressions pointing to hopes and personal ambitions and truths laid out in mere moments of conversation. she pointed, with nails beautiful and distinguished, to the screen, at a book whose title i'll never forget, as i share it no doubt my beloved would remark on how fitting: "Al-Ghazali on Love, Longing, Intimacy & Contentment". so she spoke of what she sought, a title i possessed, physically, and perhaps with His permission, as symbol too, composing the road of Tomorrow, my sought-after destination. 

but the Comet, like most of my beloved, is a creature celestial, so bright but ephemeral, can't say if He'd ever have her grace again what these eyes He made witness. sounds familiar, does it not? my experiences in this dimension, treasures my Rabb keeps inserted in memory but growing from their existence a desire for His permanence, so my constellation becomes now even brighter, sooner or later, we'll share that same space iA, call each other our home and explore and live in exultation, relishing the levels and layers of connection with Infinity at our disposal.
 
alhamdulillah 

No comments: